Monday 9 October 2017

Study Sheets EXAMPLES from Week 4


Please NOTE: this entry is put together just for me to quickly organise things in my head and keep a record of our home-schooling for sentimental reasons.  It is also a draft to be edited on needs' bases  for LEA, should they knock on our Homeschooling door, out of a blue.  So, this is NOT an edited copy, and all kinds of typos, missing articles and grammatical / stylistic flaws is a given.  If you are reading this because Google catapulted you here for his own googley reasons, welcome to my blog, I'm hoping that you will find it useful but not expecting a perfect flow of written word. 




Comprehension.  The Qs I'd sketched down  for a story about 'atomic little pigs which grew 'bacon wings' I thought I'd try something different to see if O's comprehension goes up a notch and it did, he got almost all the Qs right.  Though I also started to give him a clue here and there, because I don't want him to start hating this whole study element. 




This is our new 'spelling regime' , lol. 10 words each week or two , depending on how O does, + 10 words by 'hearing'. I tend to go with excercise to do with spelling in his Printables of that day, if any, these 10 change every day.
I try to keep this work as independent as possible but I suspect had it been totally independent somehow or other he'd do a lot worse







This is the regular daily work we do Maths-wise, on top of printables.  It's completely independent, and O's delivery varies vastly from one day to another, though he does a lot better when I'm actually in the house, than when I'm not around and he's just doing it while his dad ( who never teaches him formal Maths) is in the Kitchen etc. 


Mum home 



Mum out 




No comments:

Post a Comment